Hazard Emergency Management International is managed by CJ Manjarres-Wahlberg. CJ spent 11 years in the military before entering the private sector. He has worked within the construction, remote mining, oil, gas and resources sectors for over 13 years in Australia and overseas providing a range of services including:
- Training & Induction program design and development;
- Behavioral Based Safety Programs;
- Risk Assessment & Hazard reduction measures;
- Green / Brown field site set-up and design and implementation of site specific policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Emergency Management;
- Helideck Safety systems;
- Offshore Helicopter Safety;
- Integrated Safety Management; and
- Integrated Safety & Emergency Management systems.
CJ has worked in the field (boots on ground) in remote locations within the mining & off-shore environments experiencing the day to day issues of remote environments, therefore understanding the unique challenges and requirements organisations can face as a result. A proven communicator and solution focused professional CJ has developed roust site-specific systems to address the requirements of clients with a range of diverse needs and cultures.
CJ is a registered professional with several organisations including the Australian Institute of Health & Safety, International Institute of Risk and Safety Management, World Safety Organisation, Institute of Leaders & Managers and the Institute of Civil Protection and Emergency Management. He has completed post graduate studies in National Resilience; Crisis Response and Emergency Management, Occupational Health Safety & Environmental Management, Organisational Safety & Human Factors and Maritime Safety.
CJ has been published in the United Kingdom ICDEM journal ALERT regarding off-shore helicopter rescue.